Thursday 2 May 2013

So Many Assignments! Yet no Motivation

Hello Interwebs, 
How are you this chilly, yet sunny Autumn day? (unless you're overseas somewhere North, in that case, happy Spring?) 

Anyway, you'd be proud to know that I handed in my 2,500 word essay today :) 
Yay for Daydreamer! 
And I got some marks back from another unit - didn't fail anything; actually I did pretty well. 

So after a long day of editing, reading, writing, compiling bibliographies, I'm so tired. 
Though I can't rest - next week is a big week, which I have three things due :/ scared right now. None of them are finished by the way - in fact, there's one I haven't even started. 

Also, did I mention that I have a birthday next week? 
So on top of all that, I have a birthday to contend with. Though if it was anything like last years - which you can read here, I'll have nothing to worry about. By the way, I say there's fictional elements within the piece and I may have used my real name*. 

So it's with urgency I better start these assignments - but I just don't feel motivated. Even yesterday (a day before the essay was due) I was 'meh' to the whole thing. I guess that proves that it's late in the semester. Actually, I've only got a couple more weeks and I'm done. More time to blog - yay! 

ha, ha, I can hear you guys going 'nooooo' :P 

Sorry, for the boring post. I'm tired, and there ain't much going on in my life right now. But that doesn't stop me blogging. 
I promise next time will have something more interesting :) 

*something I never do by the way. Hm, I guess that proves I was really angry when I wrote it, and seriously need to change it. Actually I think I will.....

No comments:

Post a Comment