Thursday 30 May 2013

It May be Bad, but it's Perfectly Good for You (Sing Title With Rihanna's S&M Song)


Today I read an article about how the practise of BDSM can actually be beneficial for you.
The article even suggested that s&m practitioners are happier than people who enjoy their sex 'vanilla'. 
The article can be found here and I would urge you to take a peak - I found the results very interesting. 
I'm not to sure where this post is going to head. 
I'm not sexually active myself, so I can't really go on about trying it right now, I just need to buy a whip. 
I guess it was an interesting article and if you want, take a look. 
Just ignore the comments underneath though - people have a habit of being silly with these kind of things. And unfortunately they're adults.

I also apologise about the title - in my head it's witty and entertaining, but that's just me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment