Thursday 30 August 2012

Sadness: Going on A Brake

Well, for those who don't know, uni has begun in full flight, and it was only a couple of days ago that I realised that I have a lot of work to do. 
Assignments, weekly readings, writings, assignments. There's a lot of stuff I have to get started on. 

So I'm going on hiatus, and I'm not to sure when I'll be coming back. But hopefully it's soon. 
If I'm able, there might be a post here and there, or if I'm so sick of working, I might just update for fun...but I highly doubt it. 
The assignments are really testing this semester, and I think that I am definitely have to put the hard yards in to make the grade...literally. 

So farewell. Adios and addiju (that's goodbye in Maltese.) 

And wish me luck. There's going to be so much reading. So Much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment