Saturday 21 July 2012

Sorry, It's been a few days.

Sorry guys and yes it has been a while.
Not long though - more than a couple of days, but that is nothing for some; while a lifetime for others.
But regardless, I thought I'd say hi.
I would have written earlier, I promise, but I really have been through a lot. OK, well a lot for me.

On Monday, my family was shook with horrible, horrible news. Which (for reasons) I'm not going to go into. Sorry, but...nah.
Then yesterday, I got great news. The uni offered me a place in the course I wanted to get into. So I spent this morning trying to figure all that out - hey, it actually is pretty difficult.

And between Monday and today - I've been playing Pottermore. Lol, I know! I'm becoming slightly obsessed, but seeing as I have nothing better to do in my time - It's so much fun!

Sorry, this was a short, narcissistic post, that (probably) has no value to you.
I promise next time I'll have something more exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment