Saturday 21 April 2012

Any Unknows Out There?

So, for anyone who might happen to stumble across this, as you can tell I have not been a blogger for very long.
Well I don't even think a month.
And as the blog rules go (well at least according to Dolly's report on How to Rule the Internet; which was written a few years back now) I must follow blogs, in which people will return the follow, and thereby putting my blog out there - getting it noticed.

I thought I'd better start doing that - seeing as though I have no followers - it doesn't bother me at all by the way; I actually find it humerous that no one ever reads these things.

But anyway, I'm getting off track.

I decided I would take a look at other people's blogs. I started trolling around clicking the next blog button on the top of our screens (which if you haven't already done so for my blog - thankyou :) ) but to no prevail.

I found nothing of interest to me.

My second attempt was looking at blogs of note - which were the opposite blogs to me; in the fact that they are highly successful.
Their pages are beautiful, they contain hundreds of posts, pictures and videos. They're experienced (blogging for years or more) and most importantly have followers.*

*Notice I put an s on the end of that. They have more than one? Wow, even one would be more than me!

And I came to the decision. I didn't want to follow the blogs that everyone else was following.
I like the idea of following a blog (or more) that not many people knew about.
The problem is - I haven't found any! No matter how many next blog buttons I hit; I don't seem to find blogs like mine.

And if I do come across one - they haven't written anything since 2010; with no doubt, forgotten about thier blog and no longer care about it.

So if there is anyone with a low followers blog; Yes I'm talking to you! Let me read your blog - I'd love to read it - and follow it if you'd let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment