Saturday 27 July 2013

Ever been drunk, wanting desperately to go out but you're stuck at home?

I'm that way right now. And it sucks! 
For dinner I had a delicious Sheppard pie, with a tad of wine generously poured in (for flavour, dudes). 
I even took my own photo. I'm that bored!

So with extra wine free from the open bottle, it couldn't go to waste AND it's the perfect accompanied drink for the pie. 
A few glasses later and a belly full of pie, I'm the perfect state to dance! I really want to go out, dance, drink more and party! 
But there's problems. 
Problem 1 
Blame my pride for this one. 
There's my go to friend (my bestie, I think she's known as The Pixie on here) who I can always go to when I want to go out. We were talking the other day, when she had to go off (or something like that) so we stopped chatting. I sent her a message yesterday hinting that we should go out sometime this weekend - to no reply. 
I could send her another message. I could send her a text and pester here. But I won't. 
One: I refuse to message her again - she'll reply when she wants to and is ready to reply. 
Two: what kind of friend would I be if I pester her to go out? 
So The Pixie is a bust. Damn. 
Problem Two
Miss Confidence isn't always available. She kinda has a kid (OK, no kinda about it) and on such short notice, she's not going anywhere. 
Problem Three
Birthday Girl (I'll have to give her a new nickname seeing as it's no longer her birthday, well not since May anyway) and two other friends went out Thursday night. I very much doubt that they'll want to go out again tonight. 

I don't know who else to ask. I want to go out but I have to accept it. Tonight I'm staying in. 
Ergh. 
At least it'll save me some money. 

Origin of the nicknames can be found in this post if you want to discover the original story. 
Birthday Girl will need a new nickname - I'll get back to you on that one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment