Saturday 29 December 2012

Pudding and Brandy Butter Resolutions. Give me an F. I. T.

I'm putting it down in the blog books - Daydreamer is gonna get in shape! 

Need to get Summer ready?
Had a little too much pudding this Christmas season?
Haven't exercised in...well God knows?
Starting to get a little soft around the edges?

Well that's me all right. 
Trust me, this 'exercise' thing is way over due for me. I mean, I'm not fat or anything, but after a few to many mince pies and a couple of extra scoops of Brandy Butter (fuck, I love that stuff) I'm starting to get a little 'marshmallow man'. 
I'm positive over the years (thanks to 'bye byes' of P.E) I've slowing been putting more and more weight on - but that's natural right?
I go through these stages - feel great, love my body...
                                                *
Actually, I believe I have a positive and healthy outlook towards my body. 
I think I look pretty sexy most of the time (when I'm looking good) and I don't think I'm repulsive or anything. 
I have my 'ew' days (who doesn't?)
Then I go through these stages; where I look down (sorry stomach) and I think maybe I should get in shape again. 
And this is when I exercise. Nothing excessive (Lord, I couldn't do that, even if I wanted to) but I start to move my body and get that little bum back into shape. 
I even notice my eating improves and I drink more water too. 
And then...it stops. 
Whether it's lack of motivation, lack of time, or (more truthfully) I get lazy; the exercise stops and the stomach comes creeping back. 
                                                 *
I've known for ages that my stomach is a little rounder than it used to be. My butt is starting to stick out a little too far - not that I'm complaining about that. My arms are starting to demonstrate those of a lunch ladies - or for overseas readers - bat wings. And I'm finally understanding the expression 'thunder thighs'. 

I hope for anyone reader this (and if you've made it this far, I congratulate you) that I don't sound like a whiny, skinny, Barbie girl who doesn't know the meaning of the word obese. 
I'm literally the most average girl - though technically I'm a women - you'll ever meet, who (after some indulgence eating and couch sitting) might want to do some physical activity once in a while. 

So it starts today. 
I've plugged the Wii back into the T.V and I'm going to start doing some exercise. Whoo.
I'm making it a blog post so that if I wander off my plan (inevitable really) I'll look at this and go "oh yeah, Daydreamer away!" and jump back on the healthy truck. 

And with the new year approaching it's the perfect time to make changes. 

Wish me luck. 

I would also like to point out I think I swore for the first time on Thought Bubble.




No comments:

Post a Comment