Friday 18 January 2013

Money Makes The World Go Round...So How Can I Get My Hands on Some?

Daydreamer is in a pickle. 
She needs some serious cash...and fast. 
Uni is starting soon, textbooks to pay for, parties to attend. 
But her cash flow is starting to dwindle, and some extra cash wouldn't go astray. 

Because I'm big on the Internet world (I surf it a lot more than what I should) I think a good idea would be to make a little dough on the Internet scene. 
There's a lot of paths you can take, and a lot of scams and frauds. There's also the chance to make money in pretty dubious circumstances - I'm looking at you cam girls! 

But what path should she take. Here are some options that I'll lay out (for my benefit, really). 

Money for your opinions: 
A big thing now is paying the public for their opinions on products, lifestyle, anything really. These come in the form of surveys (usually) that ask you questions on why you like a product, what brand of *insert whatever here* you buy, what attracts you to a product, blah, blah. The list goes on. As the Internet world expands so do companies expanding online to get the most out of advertisement and marketing - and they're willing to pay you for it. 

Freelance writing:
Now as a writer this stood out to me. May even be a path I chose to take. Websites will pay anything up to $5-$250 (according to some research) but this depends on the site, word limit and the time and type of article you will write. At times a certain amount of knowledge is required to take on an article and some require a formal tone. There are some available that aren't as stringent on the tone. 

Selling your hair online: 
'Whah, selling your hair!' I read somewhere that a guy who had 'virgin hair' (hair un-tempered in any way AKA no colour, artificial drying, straightening etc) is making big bucks for growing out his hair and selling it online. For long hair, people are willing to pay hundreds, even thousands. But make sure you pick a trusted and legit site. 
People use human hair to make wigs, hair extensions  hair on dolls, etc (just in case you were wondering). 

Creating your own blog: 
Well this is funny isn't it? Despite Daydreamer having a blog, she doesn't actually make money from it. This is mainly because this blog is full of my own opinions and own interests (which clearly don't entertain the public as much clearly) thus not bringing in a big network. 
To create money from a blog:
Come up with a catchy, original name that can be remembered. 
Make it fresh and exciting as to keep people hanging around. 
Have a theme, aim and purpose. 

There are more ways to make money online - these are just a few - and Daydreamer is still on the lookout. 

Maybe, just maybe I'll find a money tree. That would solve my problems. 

Google Images 




No comments:

Post a Comment