Tuesday 3 December 2013

Games Master Challenge - My First Year

Hello, Friends! 

It's been 16 months since I joined Neopets - the online virtual pet website full of games, fun and awesomeness. 
Around 27 minutes ago the Games Master Challenge - a site event - finished up for another turn. 
For the first time I decided I would join. 
This time it was between Sun and Moon - and the leaders/worlds that took part were of no interest to me (hello Team Tyrannia). 
To compete, you need to pick a team. Seeing as I don't like Summer AKA sun, I decided to go with team Moon. 
The Games Master Challenge involves the participants to compete in certain challengers over seven days. 
The team you pick determines the games you play and there's usually a theme. 
The only games I usually play on Neopets are the card games - I love them ha ha. 
Card games aren't a part of the Challenge. 
To say I struggled a little bit was an understatement - I didn't have a mouse for 6 out of the seven days (which is needed for some games), I started on day three of the Challenge and most games  I hadn't even heard of, let alone played them. 
But I loved the comp! 
There was a board that you could go to, to talk about challenges, team comradery and to help each other out - which is great to see. 
After you win a challenge they reward you with prizes - I really wanted to win the snow background which was achievable if you completed a game challenge - which I didn't achieve, so that was sad.
Did I mention that Team Moon won :) very exciting to be on the winning team, and I'm loving the trophy which has been added on my page lookup - yay :) 
I played about 40 games in total - I succeeded in half the challenges. 
And I received a Games Master 3 Trophy - which is pretty alright, considering my...ahem, skill (or lack thereof). 
Next time I see a Games Master Challenge (I think it's every so often, but not sure exactly when) I'll definitely join again. 
If you play Neopets let me know if you joined this time round. 
Love to hear from you. 

Go team Moon - and well done to all participants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment