Wednesday 6 June 2012

Singles And Dating: A Never Ending Problem

This post is simply about Yahoo Answers.
But let me start at the beginning.

                                                                                *
Recently I have found myself scrolling down the pages of Yahoo, obviously it's answers section, where the internet world can vent their woes to the public.
I find it very entertaining, in particular, the Singles and Dating section.
I found out pretty quickly, that this one was the category to go to for A-class entertainment but also filled up pretty quickly.
Every 30 seconds or so, a new question is asked. And because it's worldwide, it never stops.

The whole world seems to come across obstacles on being alone - then once they do find that special someone, they either have trouble keeping them or are having other troubles in paradise.

This post doesn't have an ending (believe me, I wish it did) but I guess it ties up with the title; that the human race will always find dating/singleton, a confusing place.

* I'd like to note that my intentions weren't to write about this.
That for a while (OK, this evening) I planned on writing about love, and if it's achievable and how.
And I do plan on writing about that, however I need more planning time.
So keep posted on that, and if you find yourself bored in the meantime, you'll know where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment